Sonntag, 24. Juli 2011

be happy












Ask most people what they want out of life, and the answer is simple: to be happy.Maybe it's this expectation though, the wanting to be happy, that just keeps us from ever getting there. Maybe the more we try and will ourselves to states of bliss, the more confused we get, to the point where we don't recognize ourselves. Instead, we just keep smiling, trying like hell to be the happy people we wish we were. Until eventually, it hits us: it's been there all along. Not in our dream or hopes, but in the known. The comfortable. The familiar.
-Grey's Anatomy-




11 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Nice blog! I follow you, I hope you want to follow me too, thank you!

Love Joice hat gesagt…

Thank you for the follow, I follow you too dear! xx Joice

Krissii hat gesagt…

sweet picture und a very lovely blog!

it wpld be nice when you visit my blog too! (:
ttcybeauty.blogspot.com

xoxo

Agnes S. hat gesagt…

Cute Blog ^^

Keep your good work! :P

Tascha hat gesagt…

Süßer Blog :)

Marika hat gesagt…

Pretty photo, is that you?

fashionista-marika.blogspot.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

omg i love the saying from greys anatomy its so true and it touched me i love ur blog im going to follow u will u plz follow me i only have 4 followers
http://makeupxsparkles.blogspot.com/

Connys Cottage hat gesagt…

great pics.


hugs Conny

Farah hat gesagt…

Hey Dear :)
Thank you very much for becoming a reader of my Blog :)
I just did the same cuz' your blog is soo sweeeet :DD

Farah
desmomentsdebonheur.blogspot.com

Saving Capulet hat gesagt…

a very lovely quote, thank you for sharing!

Femme Virtue hat gesagt…

u look like a doll! so cute!