Sonntag, 10. Juli 2011

Primark Haul




Yesterday I was at Primark with some friends~ It was again full of people
& clothes were everywhere ...and on the ground...
okay here the list of prize:
------------------------------------------------------------

sunglasses : 1,50€
strawhat : 4€  now 1€

bag /orange : 12€ now 3€
bag / grey : 12 €  now  3€
i like this sunglasses ~
because the colour is so nice ~ it is so fresh & mint green



the strawhat with baby blug flower ribbon is soo cute ~





I saw the two bags and simply couldn't decide, so I bought both ~
Which bag did u think is lovely?

& ps girls:  Primark has so pretty dessous~ 



14 Kommentare:

Claudia Paola hat gesagt…

I LOVE Primark... so full of great things at great prices. I wish I had one where I lived!

Karla | www.misskarla.com hat gesagt…

I love Primark too :)
I liked the grey bag, really cute :)

☆♔Yuki Cloud♥♪ hat gesagt…

haii I luv Primark too...
delirium: thx for ur opinion ^^
Molto Fashion: yaa the prices are so great :) to bad ..:( that no one at ur lived ~

Anonym hat gesagt…

I love your haul~ Especially the hat~
I miss summer :/

Pat Hannibal hat gesagt…

OMG!!!!!!!!!!~ I liked <3 D: soo cutes and beautifuls the strawhat and the two bags <3 awwwwwwwwwww~ x3

Cominica hat gesagt…

great haul!
visit me back dear :)
and tell me if you want to follow each other :)

Jessica-Marie hat gesagt…

The bags are awesome! Love it :)

Please check out my cute Forever21 tools & accessories giveaway! -- It's my first one :)

www.happykikay.blogspot.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

So cute stuff <3 Both of the bags r cute, I would have done the same thing <3 Anyway, Love your blog <3 ^^

isidora Novoa hat gesagt…

i love the last bag!! and you have a very nice blog!!

see you on one of my two blogs!!

Jenny ♥ hat gesagt…

HAHAHA i've got the same bag in grey!! so awesome, ne?
I just love Primark! *_*

Ryo hat gesagt…

I do really love your bags! i'm looking for this kind of bag, here in France, but still expensive !

Updates By Her hat gesagt…

So cheap bags!! Omg!! I am going to London next month, so i will be going in primark... I cannot wait! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

Updates By Her hat gesagt…

So cheap bags!! Omg!! I am going to London next month, so i will be going in primark... I cannot wait! :)

www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

Sofia Silva hat gesagt…

love the bags! *.* oh am i just realized that i'm listening to a pirates of caribbean soundtrack ahaha x3
i'm keeping an eye on your lovely blog :3
xoxo