Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2011

Immortals

Immortals



Henry Cavill / Tristan& Isolde, The Tudors, Blood Creek

Kellan Lutz  /Twilight

Freida Pinto/Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Slumdog Milli.


Information:
Release Date: 11 November 2011
Genre: Action | Drama | Fantasy
Cast: Henry Cavill, Mickey Rourke, John Hurt
Directors: Tarsem Singh
Writer: Charley Parlapanides, Vlas Parlapanides
Studio: Relativity Media

my opinion:
omg i have to  watch this movie *-* aww i can't wait anymore ~
i love movies
about gods and myth , action  and fantasy :D


3 Kommentare:

Jessica-Marie hat gesagt…

I want to see this movie so bad too ! It looks amazing. I love your blog -- you're gorgeous :)

Please comment/follow my blog &
I'll definitely return the favor :)

www.happykikay.blogspot.com

yoli hat gesagt…

you have a cute blog!

☆♔Yuki Cloud♥♪ hat gesagt…

hiii^^

yoli: thxx yoli :)
Jessica Marie: thxx ^^ ya i follow ur blog 2