Freitag, 15. Juli 2011

I Am Haul


Haiii my cute followers ~
today I was at the I Am Shop ~
 I Am is a cute Jewellery Shop in Germany
Anyway they are in bargain sale till Sunday~
When I saw the preview window...with the BIG SALE STICKER ~
 I couldn't resist to buy Jewellery


okay lets start with my I Am Haul











aww I luv this necklace *--*

this leather bracelet is so cool ~



I think , I  can wear this glass armlet everytime

I luv keys *-*







And this is a semiprecious stone ^o^







That was my I Am Haul ~ 
 everything was only 1€ ... very cheap or?


5 Kommentare:

Lali hat gesagt…

OH.HHHH...I HAVE TO GO TO THIS SHOP!!!

Unknown hat gesagt…

cuteee stuff you got there gurl! :)


xoxo
teli
krzteli.blogspot.com

Tetsu hat gesagt…

So much pretty stuff!

just Jennifer :3 hat gesagt…

very cute stuff <33

--
http://njennifer.blogspot.com

Pia hat gesagt…

Die Kette mit dem lilanen Stein ist ja total geil, die muss ich mir auch holen :D