Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2011

♥ BIOTHERM



Aww today I got a white packet
and as I opened it ... I saw something orange..
I took it out & I thought OMG I win a Eau d' Energie Duft(odor)-Sets from BIOTHERM~
I win it because I guessed right the answerthe question was
~ who will win the Blogger-Dinner ? ~
What is a Blogger Dinner?  A blogger Dinner was a competition between four Blogger/Youtuber
They cook a dinner ..and we must guess who will win the competition ~
I was on TEAM CHRISSY ~ yeah Team Chrissy won ☆!!!


☆I wanted this Eau D'energie parfume so much ! This parfume is soooo awsome & it smells so nice ♥.

EAU D'ENERGIE is a awakening mist: unlock your skin's energy. This fresh energizing fragrance awakens your senses and delicately becomes one with your skin.Bursting with natural essences from sun-drenched fruits /orange puulp, sweet mandarin, lemon), every spray bathes your body in natural comfort and benefits. Vitamin E found in the heart of the apricot, combined with moisturizing agents, visibly beautifies your skin, leaving it radiant, smooth and velvety.

& Thank you Biotherm Team for the great contest .



7 Kommentare:

Wild Things Grow Here hat gesagt…

Congrats on winning! :)

http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

Danielle Kristie Sharp hat gesagt…

I love your blog it's so cute! So impressed with all the cute stuff going on! Perhaps you'd wanna follow each other? Let me know :) Congrats on winning!

paperbirdi.blogspot.com

xxx

Sandra Marie hat gesagt…

Wow, Your blog is sooooo sweet! :) I follow You and I absolutely in love with all this things on your blog!

owlspassion.blogspot.com

Karla | www.misskarla.com hat gesagt…

aaahhh LUCKY! i love love love Biotherm products <3 and that perfume yea mmm wonderful! :D

unaffectedvirgin hat gesagt…

herzlichen Glückwunsch!
Mir gefällt dein Blog und ich verfolge ihn ab jetzt.:-)
Es würde mich wahnsinnig freuen, wenn du auch mal bei mir vorbeischauen würdest und ich vielleicht eine neue Leserin dazugewinnen würde! :-)
Liebste Grüsse <3
http://unaffectedvirgin-crystalpearls.blogspot.com/

LongIslandWeddingOfficiant hat gesagt…

Such a beautiful blog! Thanks for follow. Following you back..

hugs,
xx
Ask Erena
http://askerena.blogspot.com/

Mie hat gesagt…

Congrats!!! Thats super awesome~

Love your blog ^^

xoxo
nobeautylimits.blogspot.com